Thursday, March 7, 2024

What You Need To Know About Your Pets' VACCINATIONS

Please note, I am not telling any person to NOT get their dogs (or cats) vaccinated.  I've always gotten my own dogs and cats vaccinated, spayed and neutered. However, I think it's also very important to be informed, and I just learned some very eye-opening information about pet vaccines, that I thought other pet owners might like to hear as well. 

This topic caught my attention because I couldn't help but notice how two of my dogs seemed to show they might have developed thyroid and allergy issues shortly after getting vaxxed, spayed and neutered. Titus lost weight, while Kali gained weight (at some point I'll show before and after pics). And they all seemed to develop food allergies. I don't know how much of those side effects were caused by the vaccines, vs. the surgery or the change in their environment, but the changes were enough to make me wonder about the potential side effects of the vaccines they got.

The Highwire did interviews with a holistic vet, which you can see further down this page. He talked about how the rates of serious health conditions in pets seem to be skyrocketing, and there is evidence that these health conditions may be related to vaccines. Again, I'm not telling anyone to NOT get their pets vaccinated. But I do think it's important to push for the SAFEST vaccines possible. Our furbabies are like our kids, and we need to do our own research to make sure they are SAFE!

Update 5/2/24: The Vaccine Safety Research Foundation recently did an episode about vaccines for PETS. You can check it out on THIS PAGE.  If you don't already know who Steve Kirsch is, you can check out his Substack page HERE, and you can learn more about Steve (and see informative video interviews with him) on THIS PAGE.

PLEASE NOTE: If your pet has been vaccinated and is experiencing health issues because of it, my friend Monica (who has 2 shepherds) sells a detox spray that she has raved about. You can find more information about it at the bottom of the page (look for the part in green that says DETOX SPRAY my friend Monica Recommends)


VETERINARY MEDICINE EXPOSED



PET HEALTH, THE HOLISTIC WAY


PET VACCINATIONS EXPLAINED! WITH HOLISTIC HEALTH VETERINARIAN DR. MICHAEL DYM


You can see the full episode of the Highwire, below. 

EPISODE 343: THE DEFIANT



DETOX SPRAY my friend Monica Recommends:

My friend Monica sells a zeolite spray that is known to help get rid of some of the heavy metals that are found in vaccines. You can check out her page (and the reviews) HERE. I haven't used this on my dogs yet, but I plan to, since Monica told me about some incredible testimonials for it. You can learn more about it HERE.

I'm copying and pasting this information from an email from Monica:

I recommend using both the Pure Body Extra and the Pure Body Drops, to address the toxins in the brain and deep in the tissues, as well as in the digestive tract. HEAVY METALS IN THE DIGESTIVE TRACT CAN CAUSE MANY, MANY HEALTH PROBLEMS and IMPACT THE IMMUNE SYSTEM. 

I just ordered myself and became a rep, because I'm so impressed with all their products, Not just the detox products. They also have CBD oil, vegan protein powder, vegan (mushroom-based) Vitamin D (important for the immune system), organic veggie powders, probiotics, etc. It all looks great!

At the very least, for heavy metals detox, I recommend either the Zeolite Detox Pack OR the Super Detox Pack which includes the Vitamin D/probiotic blend. If you get one of the other packs with the greens or CBD oil, etc. just be sure to include both Pure Body Drops and Pure Body Extra, because those are the most important. The others provide supporting nutrients and are excellent, but remember that the point right now is to detox the heavy metals.

https://lealdragon.thegoodinside.com/shop/ CONTACT ME FOR A $50 GIFT CARD! They expire so please let me know when you're ready and I'll send it to you.

Great additional info here.

***********

I'm copying and pasting this testimonial I just saw on Monica's Purebody extract page... it gives me hope that maybe it could work for one of my Shepherds who acts like a dog with Autism (lack of focus, spinng, anxiety, fear, aggression). It makes me hopeful it could help her, too. 


April 25, 2024 by Charis C. (United Kingdom)
“Used this to detox my nearly 2 year old son who I believed was having a lot of symptoms as a result of heavy metals and/or other horrible parasites etc. Nearly at the end of the bottle and I have had a few close family members say they have seen a change in him. His mood overall is much better and he doesnt seem to be having as many tantrums or upset over everything as he was, much more affectionate and trying to talk and towards the end of using also beginning to try and eat alot more. Will buy again to continue”


You can see more info about Zeolite and Purebody Extra Strength HERE. And you can see some videos below. 




------------------------------------------------------------------

 

https://thehighwire.com/editorial/veterinary-medicine-exposed


Holistic veterinarian, Dr. Michael Dym, reveals the secret to real pet health.

“Over the past 40 years and 17 generations of dogs and cats we are seeing tremendous increases in chronic ill health in our pets that was rare back in the early 1970’s when I was a child.”

“We are also seeing a record number of behavioral and emotional disorders including alarming and unexplained fears and aggression, as well as difficulty focusing, training and paying attention.” -Dr. Michael Dym http://doctordym.com

WATCH THE FULL INTERVIEW HERE:








No comments:

Post a Comment