Thursday, March 7, 2024

The BEST Health Technologies We've Found, For our Pets (and Ourselves!)

Please note, I am creating separate pages for all of these different types of machines and treatments I've used on my dogs, cats, AND myself! So if there is no link (or if the link goes to a different site), just know I will be updating this page, soon, so the information will be here on this site, in one place!

Click on the links below to learn about:

Hypochlorous Acid

Antioxidant water from a Medically-certified machine

PEMF Technology

Olylife P90 Machine - PEMF Technology + Thz Technology 

TerraHertz Technology (link coming soon)

Sounder Sleep (can't believe this thing actually works!!!)

Pet Cancer

Detoxification / Heavy Metal Removal


More to come, very soon!

Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment